Monday, January 13, 2020

Ze new era

skdjhukjhsvbbngbhfvofe

Guess who's back and better than ever!!!!!!

It's been exactly one year since my naive soul was starting her AS Level blog. A whole baby I know. One year ago I was both nervous and thrilled to start working on my film opening. I was really slow while coming up with the main idea for the opening, but I enjoyed the process so much. I miss the feeling I had when I was sitting on my desk late afternoon and finally visualized the whole storyline. I was sketching everything out on blank index cards as my mom walked in and I blurted out everything. She probably had no idea what I was talking about.

I loved Barely Legal. I loved it so much it's my baby. It's my favorite thing I've ever done and I am so proud to say that I did THAT. Alone. (Although I do see sooooo many things I could improve now. Yay for growth!!!)

Which is why I am challenging myself and working on this project alone also. I cannot wait for that same feeling again.

I am older and somewhat wiser??? I have learned a lot from Barely Legal, and I have learned a lot from being in A Level.

Although I loved AS level because it is what definitely made me even more passionate about media, I would always look forward to finally getting to A Level, because I knew I would be in the right place. I knew that anyone (or at least most people lol) who decided to take A Level was talented, creative, determined and dedicated towards the media world.

A level has not only further educated me on more aspects of the media world, but ALSO I have learned so much about myself. I have discovered my distinct style of production. I know what my visions are and I know how to create them. I have also learned so much from so many other talented people and have become such good friends!!! I am so happy!!!!

This is a new era. I can't wait to start the process. Although it has kind of already started. To keep it a little traditional, I made the URL this time be song lyrics again. We love continuity!!



No comments:

Post a Comment