Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Here's what's going on

Hola I'm back :)

So after careful consideration, I decided I will be teaming up with Mariana for this project! I had decided I was going to be working alone beforehand, but after weeks of getting to know Mariana more we came to the conclusion that we would make a solid team. We are both super passionate people so :)))))))

I'm excited!

We had a sleepover on Saturday for brainstorming purposes. My plan was to stay awake all night of course, and come up with crazy ideas. But no. I passed out while she was showing me some MGMT music videos. Sorry xx.

Here's a picture of great quality from that night. Shoutout to our boy Quentin.



We woke up the next morning and did some brainstorming before she went home. We have compiled all of our random thoughts in one Google doc. Here it is. There's definitely some stories that convince me more than others, but we still have a lot left to write and come up with to be able to make the decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment