Sunday, April 5, 2020

Fish can fly

I finally have the final idea for the postcard!!! What I did was I incorporated my two previous design ideas together, and it turns out, they reflect a part of the dialogue in the film.

"He's gone to heaven and he's swimming in the sky with all the other fish"



This is a draft LOL but this is basically the way it will be arranged. It's gonna be very postcard-esque text with fish swimming (or flying) around the sky and clouds. My art skills are no good for this. Which is why my very talented and extremely creative friend Yejin will be helping me out!!! I will be shooting some scenes for their portfolio project from my house, and in return I'm getting help with art stuffs :)))

I also happened to have this tiny card type thing I bought at the school art fair a few months ago, and I thought something like this would look really cool:


I absolutely loved it when I saw it and I bought it. The colors!!!! The fish!!! The serenity it evokes!!! Credits to the artist whom I don't personally know but I hope she's doing well!!!

I will keep updates on how the art will be looking. I have yet to brainstorm a bit more with Yejin :-)
They also made this really friggen cute sketch on how we basically met (thought I'd post it here for contextual purposes):

Shoutout to u star!!! I appreciate u a lot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment