Sunday, March 15, 2020

Call me Tentin Quarantino

Here is the script!!!

I decided to only script the parts that have actual dialogue, instead of describing every scene. This is all of course subject to change!! I could edit a few things while filming, it all depends on what sounds better. 

So update on this whole epidemic thing. The world is still ending. All I see in the media is related to coronavirus and I am very much sick of it. I just want everything to go back to the way it was. I wish the world wasn't on hold and I wish people would't have died. It's crazy how this is creating this huge ripple effect. I never would've thought that it would affect the production of this project, not only for me but for a lot of my classmates. I am thankful my piece has only one filming location (which is my house) but, I have two issues:

a) I need a female child actor AND a woman with wrinkly hands (so an old lady)
b) I (and a lot of my classmates) needed equipment from Becon TV but it's closed :((

I have my mic that I bought last year for my film opening, but it really isn't very good for dialogue. 

Also. My mom is being super strict about me leaving the house (which I kind of understand). But it means that I might not be able to act in any of my friends' projects, which I am very worried about because it isn't fair :( I know it's not my fault, but I feel bad lol. 

I guess this whole situation means that I have to cast myself as me?? It is more accessible and easier, and I can get help from my family or if any friend would want to come over and help. I still have to figure this out.

I guess I could start filming some scenes that have no dialogue. I could work on the "preparing tea cup as an act of rebellion" scene aka "grand finale". I could do the flashback scene with the wrinkly hands BUT I have no old lady and I don't think I can obtain one anytime soon (they are very prone to gettin corona). So yeah this whole situation is scary and I'm very worried about this project. I'm gonna have to figure out a way to pull all this off. 

We were all joking about doing documentaries instead and basically documenting our experiences while being in quarantine. Which would be kinda funny but I don't think the Cambridge people would find pleasing. You know, just a bunch of teenagers gradually going insane.

In summary, this is what I will do for now:
  • Shoot teacup rebellion scene
  • Stay inside and cry
  • Watch movies to get inspired 
  • Worst case scenario: spend $$ on mic equipment through Amazon
  • Stay inside and cry a little 
  • Contact old lady and little girl during times of quarantine (risky)
In the meantime: frick u times 100, Corona :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment