Sunday, March 22, 2020

Uncertainty

I feel like this is the general theme of life right now. For everyone. Everything is uncertain. Even more than it was before. So I was thinking...should I make my short film about this? 

I kind of thought of a title as I was just making myself a cup of tea. I rushed to my room just so I could write about this. 

Subject to Change

Sounds good right? I feel like it would make a good title. And it would be very symbolic as well. Am I onto something??? Is this going somewhere? Maybe. I feel like a story with a title like this could be very experimental. But how would I develop a beginning, middle and end?

To be continued. (I set up a meeting with Tstok tomorrow, so things will definitely be clearer)

I went on a little walk around vista park with my boyfriend the other day (because I'm only allowed to leave the house if I go outdoors). It was a way of appreciating nature and getting a bit of inspiration. I took random footage of the things I saw around me, once again.

Here's what I collected:











Ok yes pretty nature footage and all but???? Short film potential?? Does it tell a story?? Relevant? Useful? ??? ???? so many questions. Also, my indecisive nature is no good. I question things a lot, which is a good thing and it is something that should be practiced. But with that also comes indecisiveness. I think things way too much. This whole project will be an exploration of...well an exploration of an exploration??? Things are uncertain. But I will hopefully have some answers tomorrow. 

I truly believe that not having answers and being a little all over the place is part of the process. I am okay with not knowing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment