Sunday, March 1, 2020

Greetings from Heaven (it's great up here!!)



While I was trying to fall asleep last night, I came up with a genius idea for the promotional postcard. So my first thoughts on the postcard were to basically make a mini poster with the key art that I would eventually produce for the short film. But I thought of something even better. I was inspired by this:
Image result for greetings from postcard


And came up with this:



This is the basic sketch of it. I drew it on the back of an envelope with a pen so I wouldn't forget.
I think it's a great way to promote the humorous aspect of the film, and it will definitely hint the themes. I was thinking that the back would have that little rectangle space where the stamp would go AND sdkjvhkjfh wait for it kjdsnfj I'm a genius akjfnkdj

There would be some instructions in the back that would say (for example): head to theatre #12 at 2:30pm to collect your stamp.

Which is basically the time and place the short film would be screened in the film festival, and it would definitely engage the audience because they would be going on this little "scavenger hunt" if you will.

2 comments:

  1. I looovveee this idea! Will this be the name of the film as well? It works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! And I'm not sure yet, but I'll consider it :))))

      Delete