Sunday, March 8, 2020

It's all coming together (I am sure)

UPDATE alasjhdajlkfljfljf

I KNOW MY ENDING!!!

Okay so I currently have it all planned out and visualized in my mind and it's hard for me to put it into words but basically here's how it will go:

After the flashback scene, the main character will find her grandmother's teacup on the drying rack with all the dishes and have an argument with her mother about it. She's triggered because it is something very special, almost sacred to her.

After she argument, as an act of "venting" she will come downstairs and prepare the cup of tea. BUT,,,,, she will not drink from it. She'll just stare at it as she sits.

I feel like this will very much act as the "symbolic representation of further reflecting".

I also want to end with a little dedication to my grandmother :)

Me right now, very satisfied with my idea:



We're on track my dudes
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment