Monday, March 9, 2020

Charts r cool 😎

I think I may have my first draft of the monologue ready:



I came up with this format which helps a lot!! Ok I probably didn't invent it. It most definitely already does exists (probably) because it is so convenient. One column describes the monologue (or narration), while the other describes the audiovisual aspects, as in the actual footage.

I will probably end up editing some parts out because it does seem a bit too extensive. If anything I'll remove the part when she starts tapping the sink, so it will be a bit more concise. I definitely want to keep the part about checking pulse and the fish dying.

Also! The narration is very brief because I aim to show more onscreen on the actual scenes. I'll definitely ask around for areas where I can improve it. I feel like it's missing something but I'm not really sure.

I have already written both the melatonin scene and the argument scene between the mother and daughter. BUT, Celtx is being annoying and asking for my credit card information for a trial ksdksjdghs

So I've written everything in a Google doc. It doesn't look pretty or professional, but it still works. Either way I definitely want to fix this so I can have a nice and cute and pretty script :))))

I will giving more details on the writing on the next few posts. Hopefully I can start shooting next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment